News & Information
- Vendor Workshop "How to do Business with the University of Arizona" Oct.10, 2018 Limited Space Available. Click here for detailed information.
- New process for Purchasing from Costco. Click here for detailed information.
- Conflict of Interest Annual Reminder. See attached for a coordinated message from PACS and the Conflict of Interest Program.
- Is it time to replace your outdated office printer? Click here for details on how PACS can help with a free printer!.
- Next Public Auction: December 4, 2018.
See UA Auctions website
Small Business Utilization Program
As part of an effort to increase the amount of business the University of Arizona does with small businesses, the Small Business Utilization Program promotes awards of contracts to small businesses whenever possible. This office serves as a liaison between vendors, University departments, and Procurement and Contracting Services personnel. In addition, contracting and networking opportunities with outside agencies and corporations are provided through this program. Follow the link above for more information.