Use Firefox, Chrome, or Safari when placing an order to West Press.
When placing multiple orders to West Press, do not transfer cart to Arizona BuyWays, until all items have been ordered.
Once an order is submitted to West Press, the order cannot be modified.
View the West Press Training Guide for further detailed ordering information.
How to Order Stationery Items Using Arizona BuyWays/West Press
- Go to UAccess Financials and click on "Shop Catalogs" to go to Arizona BuyWays
- Locate the “West Press” logo, which is under Office/Computer
- Click on the “West Press” logo
- To select items for an order, go to Catalog of Products
- Click on the desired Catalog category
- Select an item to purchase
- After the item is selected, click on “Customize”
- Fill in the necessary information on the Form
- After information is filled in, click on “Update”
- After clicking on “Update” the proof view will display information entered on form
- Next click on “Open PDF”
- If the information is correct, then move on to step 13. If the information is incorrect, repeat steps 8 – 11.
- Save a copy of the PDF
- Select a quantity, then “Add to Cart”
- Items ordered will display in your Shopping Cart
- To continue shopping, click on “Back to Catalog”
- Repeat steps 5 - 16
- After purchase is complete, click on “Transfer Cart”
- A Shopping Cart will be created in Arizona BuyWays
- The last step is moving the cart to UAccess Financials to add account and delivery information
If you experience any difficulties placing an order to West Press, please feel free to contact the Arizona BuyWays Helpline at 520-626-8979 or contact Printing Services, contact information below.