COVID-19 Impact Status: PCard (PCDO) Transactional auto-approval will be increased from 14 to 28 days.
Phishing Alert Reminder
JP Morgan Chase will not send emails asking you to click on any links. Please contact the PCard Office immediately.
Do you have questions about the dashboard page? Do you have a suggestion for improvement?
Contact University Analytics and Institutional Research (UAIR) at 520-621-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amazon Business Account Questions
Contact the PCard Office for questions concerning Amazon purchases.
Quick Tips - March 5, 2019
Hint for finding classes in UAccess Learning: > Find Learning (Use "PCard" in Search)
PCard Liaisons can also contact us to schedule on-site training for a group. Note: These can be customized for cardholders (Refresher Trainings) and or Reconcilers.
PCard Administration also performs outreach to departments to help with; reviewing limits, number of cards, enhancement, etc., for optimizing program for each respective unit.
Campus PCard Application and Transfer
Refer to our Campus PCard Application and PCard Transfer Checklist to assist in preparation of PCard Applications and PCard Transfers
Standard MCC Code Listing for PCards
- 951 (Basic PCard)
- 954 (PCard Plus Enhancement)
- 957 (PCard Travel Enhancement)
- 960 (PCard Hotel Enhancement)
PCard Customer Service
Loss, Theft, or Fraud
If your PCard has been lost or stolen, or you see a fraudulent transaction in UAccess Financials, contact the PCard Office immediately. If you are unable to reach a PCard staff member directly and/or it is after hours or on the weekend - Contact JP Morgan Chase Customer Services at 800-270-7760 for assistance (do not just leave a message for the PCard Office). Please be sure to follow up with PCard Office providing all of the details including what action was taken by JP Morgan Chase.
Upcoming PCard Workshops
Registration is available through UAccess Learning
- Purchasing: PCard Liaison & Reconciler Quick Tips (UA-1157)
TBD * March 2020
- Purchasing: PCard Policy Prep. (UA-1015)
TBD * March 2020
- Purchasing: PCard Cardholder or Responsible Cardholder PCard Training (UA-1489)
Please contact the PCard Office if you have any questions.
"Post Date" Statement/Cycle Ranges
|01/07/2020 to 02/06/2020|
|02/07/2020 to 03/06/2020|
|03/07/2020 to 04/06/2020|
|04/07/2020 to 05/06/2020|
|05/07/2020 to 06/08/2020|
|06/09/2020 to 07/06/2020|
- Liaisons are required to submit PCard Delete forms on individual PCards for terminating/retiring cardholders, and Transfer forms on Department PCards when the responsible cardholder terminates/retires.
- Reconciler Workgroup forms are to be submitted by Liaison when a Reconciler Terminates/Retires.
- If a PCard has PCard Plus - and is being used at an event held at a restaurant in a Hotel i.e. Starr Pass, Marriott, Arizona Inn -PCard Administration must be contacted prior to the event to lift the block.
- All Cardholders and Responsible Cardholders should be reviewing their PCard Transactions PCDO(s) in UAF. Cardholders and Responsible Cardholders receive FYI's on all PCard Transactions on their Individual PCards and Departmental PCards they are the Responsible Cardholder on.
Tutorials/Support: UPK Tutorials
A wallet size PCard general guidelines card with excerpts of Purchases Allowed and Not Allowed can be printed.