PCard Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchasing Card transactions (PCDOs) auto-approval dates are extended for the Holidays and University Closure as listed below:
- For PCard Transactions when the reconciliation/approval window (normally 14 calendar days from eDoc Create Date) occurs within the Holiday/Closure time (12/22/2018 – 1/1/2019), the reconciliation and fiscal officer approval dates will be extended, allowing for a total of 10 UA working days before auto-approving.
- For PCard Transaction eDocs that have Create Dates over the Holiday/Closure time (12/22/2018 - 1/1/2019), the reconciliation/approval window will be 14 calendar days beginning January 2, 2019.
Please contact the PCard Office at 520-626-9091 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
PCard "Post Date" Statement/Cycle Ranges:
- 6/07/18 to 7/06/18
- 7/07/18 to 8/06/18
- 8/07/18 to 9/06/18
- 9/07/18 to 10/08/18
- 10/09/18 to 11/06/18
- 11/07/18 to 12/06/18
- 12/07/18 to 1/07/19
- 1/08/19 to 2/06/19
- 2/07/19 to 3/06/19
- 3/07/19 to 4/08/19
- 4/09/19 to 5/06/19
- 5/07/19 to 6/06/19
- 6/07/19 to 7/07/19
- 7/08/19 to 8/06/19 *new fy
PCard Workshops available for registration sign up through UAccess Learning
- Purchasing: PCard Liaison & Reconciler Quick Tips (UA-1157) tbd
- Purchasing: PCard Policy (UA-1015) tbd
August 1, 2018 Quick Tips Brochure
Ethics and Compliance Hotline: 1-866-364-1908
The University of Arizona has established a third-party Ethics and Compliance Hotline, which employees, students, and members of the general public may use to anonymously report perceived illicit or undesirable activities such as: fraud, waste, abuse, hate crimes/bias-related incidents or non-compliance with regulatory requirements.
PCard Workshops/Classes - Check for dates available for registration in UAccess Learning:
- PCard Policy Prep Class
- PCard Liaison and Reconciler Quick Tips Class
- PCard Policy & Exam - Self Paced Review of Policies and Exam
Hint for finding classes in UAccess Learning: > Find Learning (Use "PCard" in Search)
PCard Liaisons can also reach out to us at 626-9091 to schedule on-site training for a group
Note: These can be customized for cardholders (Refresher Trainings) and or Reconcilers.
PCard Administration also performs outreach to Departments to help with; reviewing limits, # of cards, enhancement, etc., for optimizing program for each respective unit.
Campus PCard Application and PCard Transfer Checklist Use this to assist in preparation of PCard Applications and PCard Transfers
Standard MCC Code Listing for PCards:
- 951 (Basic PCard)
- 954 (PCard Plus Enhancement)
- 957 (PCard Travel Enhancement)
- 960 (PCard Hotel Enhancement)
If your PCard has been lost or stolen, or you see a fraudulent transaction in UAccess Financials contact the PCard Office immediately. If you are unable to reach a PCard staff member directly and/or it is after hours or on the weekend - Contact JP Morgan Chase Customer Services at 800-270-7760 for assistance (do not just leave a message for the PCard Office). Please be sure to follow up with PCard Office providing all of the details including what action was taken by JP Morgan Chase.
- Liaisons are required to submit PCard Delete forms on individual PCards for terminating/retiring cardholders, and Transfer forms on Department PCards when the responsible cardholder terminates/retires.
- Reconciler Workgroup forms are to be submitted by Liaison when a Reconciler Terminates/Retires.
- If a PCard has PCard Plus - and is being used at an event held at a restaurant in a Hotel i.e. Starr Pass, Marriott, Arizona Inn -PCard Administration must be contacted prior to the event to lift the block.
Tutorials/Support: UPK Tutorials, UAnswers, SuperUsers, Unit Implementation Leaders, 24/7
A wallet size PCard general guidelines card with excerpts of Purchases Allowed and Not Allowed can be printed.