The new process for Stores Blanket purchases is as follows:
1. A purchase is made from a Stores Blanket Vendor. An account number, the department name and the name of the purchaser must be provided to the vendor at the time of purchase and written on the invoice.
2. The Stores Blanket Section will process an Internal Billing charging the account listed on the invoice when the vendor's invoice is received.
3. The Internal Billing will be routed to the fiscal officer or delegate for apporval. The fiscal officer or delegate can add a sub-account to the Internal Billing.
4. If a department disputes a charge they should contact Stores at 621-3925 immediately.
Stores would like to thank the University community for its assistance in providing these documents in a timely manner.
- Arizona BuyWays
- Central/AHSC Receiving
- Contracting Office
- Postal Services
- Printing Services
- Purchasing Card
- Purchasing Office
- Records Management & Archives
- Small Business Utilization Program
- Stores Blanket Orders
- Stores Inventory
- Surplus Property