|Procurement & Contracting Services is proud to bring you a convenient, safe way to make small dollar purchases and monitor your expenditures. The Purchasing Card (PCard) eliminates, as much as possible, the need for purchase orders and direct reimbursements by allowing designated staff and faculty to make purchases with a University credit card.||
To view the Purchasing Card informational video (approx. 70 seconds) click here.
PCard Summer School August 5, 2015 for Liaisons and Reconcilers
Thank for all who attended - there were approx. 200 attendees
PCard Classes are now available for registration in UAccess Learning
- PCard Policy Prep Class
- PCard Liaison and Reconciler Quick Tips Class
- PCard Policy & Exam - Self Paced Review of Policies and Exam
Hint for finding classes in UAccess Learning: > Find Learning (Use "PCard" in Search)
FY16 Purchasing Card JPMorgan Chase Statement Cycles:
- 7/7/15 - 8/6/15
- 8/7/15 - 9/8/15
- 9/9/15 – 10/6/15
- 10/7/15 – 11/6/15
- 11/7/15 – 12/7/15
- 12/8/15 – 1/6/16
- 1/7/16 – 2/5/16
- 2/7/16 – 3/7/16
- 3/8/16 – 4/6/16
- 4/7/16 – 5/6/16
- 5/7/16 – 6/6/16
- 6/7/16 – 7/6/16
FY15 Purchasing Card JPMorgan Chase Statement Cycles (Post Dates last date range):
- 6/6/15 – 7/6/15
PCard Quick Tips (Tri-fold) Helpful hints for looking up PCard Information and PCard Reports
Campus PCard Application and PCard Transfer Checklist Use this to assist in preparation of PCard Applications and PCard Transfers
Standard MCC Code Listing for PCards:
- 951 (Basic PCard)
- 954 (PCard Plus Enhancement)
- 957 (PCard Travel Enhancement)
If your PCard has been lost or stolen, or you see a fraudulent transaction in UAccess Financials contact the PCard Office immediately. If you are unable to reach a PCard staff member directly and/or it is after hours or on the weekend - Contact JP Morgan Chase Customer Services at 800-270-7760 for assistance (do not just leave a message for the PCard Office). Please be sure to follow up with PCard Office providing all of the details including what action was taken by JP Morgan Chase.
- Liaisons are required to submit PCard Delete forms on individual PCards for terminating/retiring cardholders, and Transfer forms on Department PCards when the responsible cardholder terminates/retires.
- Reconciler Workgroup forms are to be submitted by Liaison when a Reconciler Terminates/Retires.
- If a PCard has PCard Plus - and is being used at an event held at a restaurant in a Hotel i.e. Starr Pass, Marriott, Arizona Inn -PCard Administration must be contacted prior to the event to lift the block.
- Important Reminder: when activating a PCard DO NOT enter last 4 digits of SS#, use EMPLID.
Tutorials/Support: UPK Tutorials, UAnswers, SuperUsers, Unit Implementation Leaders, 24/7
A wallet size PCard general guidelines card with excerpts of Purchases Allowed and Not Allowed (pdf) can be printed.
Customer Service: Phone: 626-9091 Fax: 621-1245
Purchasing Card Staff
- Arizona BuyWays
- Central/AHSC Receiving
- Contracting Office
- Postal Services
- Printing Services
- Purchasing Card
- Purchasing Office
- Records Management & Archives
- Small Business Utilization Program
- Stores Inventory - Alcohol Sales Only
- Surplus Property