PACS Mission is to create and maintain a customer oriented effort in product/services procurement, and contracting services, that supports the University of Arizona Mission, and to provide for the responsive, efficient and timely acquisition of quality products and services at a prudent cost.
PACS Informational Videos
- The University's 21st Street warehouse has moved. For more information click here.
- Next Surplus Property Auction: To be determined.
- Upcoming Vendor Workshop-Registration is FULL: The next "How to do Business with the University of Arizona" workshop will be July 8th, 2015, starting at 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. To be placed on a waiting list click here!
- Stores Inventory Closure Notice. Stores closed effective June 1, 2015, except for alcohol sales which may be ordered via UAccess Financials Shop Catalogs. PACS website is in the process of being updated.
- PACS and FSO Travel are proud to Announce a New, Consolidated Business Travel Management Program with El Sol Travel. To learn more about this exciting new program and to register for training sessions, please click here!
- Please notify Printing Services when you are planning to use the non-profit postal permit. Click here for contact information.
- Arizona BuyWays
- Central/AHSC Receiving
- Contracting Office
- Postal Services
- Printing Services
- Purchasing Card
- Purchasing Office
- Records Management & Archives
- Small Business Utilization Program
- Stores Inventory - Alcohol sales
- Surplus Property