PACS Mission is to create and maintain a customer oriented effort in product/services procurement, and contracting services, that supports the University of Arizona Mission, and to provide for the responsive, efficient and timely acquisition of quality products and services at a prudent cost.
PACS Informational Videos
- PACS offices will be closed for a staff appreciation event on Monday, April 21, from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM. We will reopen for normal business at 1:00 PM.
- Save the Date: PACS Supplier Showcase: April 24, 2014, Student Union Grand Ballroom, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., please click here for more information! Click here for the Booth Map & List of Suppliers.
PACS and FSO Travel are proud to Announce a New, Consolidated Business Travel Management Program with El Sol Travel. To learn more about this exciting new program and to register for training sessions, please click here!
- Next Surplus Property Auction: The next auction will be April 15, 2014 starting at 8:30 a.m. Visit the Auction Website.
- To request approval on State Funds Expenditures over $50,000 per fiscal year, use this form: Expenditure and Procurement Authorization Form (pdf).
- Arizona BuyWays
- Central/AHSC Receiving
- Contracting Office
- Postal Services
- Printing Services
- Purchasing Card
- Purchasing Office
- Records Management & Archives
- Small Business Utilization Program
- Stores Inventory
- Surplus Property