PACS Mission is to create and maintain a customer oriented effort in product/services procurement, and contracting services, that supports the University of Arizona Mission, and to provide for the responsive, efficient and timely acquisition of quality products and services at a prudent cost.
PACS Informational Videos
2016 Supplier Showcase: Wednesday, March 16th, 2016, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the UA Student Union Grand Ballroom, more information coming soon! Click here for the announcement.
- New University Wide Contract: Web Development, Drupal Design, and Drupal Hosting Services. Click here for more information.
- Purchasing Policy 4.10 update: The policy was updated to better define the roles of the Requisitioner and Sponsored Projects Services.
- Next Surplus Property Auction: February 23rd, 2016, at 8:30 a.m. Click here for more information.
- Surplus Property Storefront: Open to UA Departments, and the General Public, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., except Holidays. Click here for more information.
- Arizona BuyWays
- Central/AHSC Receiving
- Contracting Office
- Postal Services
- Printing Services
- Purchasing Card
- Purchasing Office
- Records Management & Archives
- Small Business Utilization Program
- Stores Inventory - Alcohol Sales Only
- Surplus Property